I'm still working on this please give me some time to work it all out
Requests will be opened during select times during the year. There will be only limited spaces for these and they will be on a first come first serve basis. I will make a journal/post a deviation whenever they are available.
I can and only will except money via paypal. I at this current time do not/cannot send out physical versions of the images.
Please send an email to: Lili-Commissions@hotmail.com; If, for some reason, that is unavailable please contact me using the private messages on Deviant Art/FurAffinity/Tumblr and I'll try to get it sorted out.
1. You must supply reference! If you do not supply reference I will not accept it until it is provided!
If you want a specific outfit, hairstyle, pose, etc. You must provide reference.
-Exception: You are only asking for a random character/outfit/pose/etc. then a text description will suffice.
2.Do not ask for anything on the forbidden content list.
3. Remember to send me the exact amount in CDN.
- Yaoi/BL/Shonen Ai
- Traps/Reverse Traps
- R-18 (Pornography)
- Diaper Fetish
- Animal penises
Portrait (bust) – 20$
Full body - 30$
Shadows-only – 10$
Full color -20$
+ 1 Character - 10$
+ Background (scenery) 20$ [base]
Calculation > t (+ b) + c (+ e * a)
>>> type (+background) +coloring (+extra character x amount of characters)
*Doesn't apply to Chibi
1. I will NOT refund you any money paid to me. The process in which I handle my commissions is so that I get paid for the work I do. If you have paid quarter, half or full price for the commission I will not refund the cost.
2. Changes after the fact will cost extra. I will only make changes 2 weeks after the image was sent out. If it was a mistake made by me I will fix it for free.
3. When sending me money with Paypal make sure I receive the exact amount in Canadian Dollars (CDN).
Please fill out the following commission form. You don't have to but I would prefer if you did.
Anonymous (Yes or No?):
Permission to upload to my gallery?:
Would you like to keep updated on the process? (After the sketching stage):
This part is completely optional to read. But to make the process easier please read it over. Please note that this process is REQUIRED.
1. You send the commission request forum.
2. I respond back with an acceptance (or denial). Then wait for you to send me a 25% of the first payment.
3. I send several concept sketches (usually 3) and you pick which one you like (if you like any) and any changes you'd like made.
4. You send me the next quater of the payment. When it's received I go onto the next stage.
5. I finalize the sketch and send you it. You send any changes you wish to be made to me and I make them.
6. Once I get the 'ok' I will work on final product and when it's finished I will send you a teaser.
7. After I receive the money I will send you the full picture.
If you have any questions please comment in this journal entry!